February 27, 2009

Because I'm a Cold, Heartless Beyotch.

Pay It Forward DO OVER.

Because the first 3 responders to my Pay It Forward post didn't follow the rules and post the same thing on their blogs, they have been disqualified. Come on, guys! Rules are RULES!!
"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade (or possibly store-bought) gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"
And THIS time: Post first, then comment. Ahem.

7 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ha! i love it! people still haven't done it right on mine either. oh well, less things for me to make & mail...

Unknown said...

Okay count me in!

Dianah said...

Alright, I'm sorry. It's posted. I was just commenting, not "in." Anyways, I am now.

melbo said...

One more? Bueller?

annie said...

i did it i did it! did i win? even if i didn't, i'll still give the first 3 on my blog gifts.

ps thanks for the birthday present!!! (i'm a little late with my thanks - heh heh heh)

melbo said...

Yes Annie, you are a weener!! Woo-hoo! I'll try to come up with something super fabulous to send you guys. :)
And did you like the gift? I love that movie and thought it might be your style but I wasn't sure if you had it already...

annie said...

LOVE the gift! i laughed when i opened it. i've seen it but don't own it (well...i do now!) it's definitely a welcome addition to my collection :)

also, love your blog and i'm glad you're doing what you want on it. i'm excited for the sarcasm, irony and erich stories, you cold heartless beyotch.